Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010

I created a Post Graduate Life blog and only entered a couple posts. I guess I was burnt out from all of those papers I had to do during school. Well, here I am 2-year later and lots of changes have occurred in my life. What has not changed is my golf scores. Yes, I have been very inconsistent in my playing time, so I should not assume that my score should improve after two years.
What has changed is my job position. I was a Program Integrator for some time and last year had an opportunity to latteral into a position with our Headquarters office doing something totally different; creating/updating policy for manufacturing. I was chosen to lead an Integrated Process Team to develop Policy for Preaward Survey. Im not gonna elaborate about this since this is my first post I will write on this part of my life and other in later blogs ( as long as I decide to blog consistently).
The other change in my life is my decision to enter into my golden years in some sort of decent shape. I have made it part of my live to get up every morning during the week to go to the gym and workout at 4am. Now thats something I would have never believed I could have done. I love it and really benefit from the habit I have developed. Again, if I can do it, anyone can ( just like earning my Masters).

Ok, enough for this blog. I have to adjust my typing board. It is not ergonomically positioned correctly and my wrists are killing me. More to come.....

No comments: